The Boma is following all government guidelines and regulations with regard to preventing the spread of Covid-19 in our working environment.
In our Garden Centre we are:
- Strictly controlling the number of visitors. Our staff are sharing the responsibility of monitoring the number of visitors entering through our gate. During busy periods, please be mindful of the number of family members visiting per household. We may only allow 2 people per family/group to enter at the same time, to allow everyone the opportunity to enter.
Weekends are our peak busy period and we would encourage you to arrive at least an hour before our closing time.
- All visitors are asked to sanitise your hands with the sanitiser we provide.
- Our trolleys and baskets are treated with anti-viral spray for your safety.
- From 24 July everyone entering the garden centre are required to use a mask even when you are outside in the plant areas.
- We continue with the 2 metre social distancing rule and have a one-way system through our shop.
- Our deliveries are contact-free and to your front door only.
Our Garden Services teams
- Are back working in gardens, being careful to socially distance.
- They have masks and gloves available to enter through your house if necessary.
- We ask our clients to preferably remain away from the garden whilst we are working in it