Our Annual Garden Maintenance Agreement is designed to provide you with a professional service of maintaining and developing your garden throughout the year, which will ensure:
- Your valuable outdoor space is maintained clean and tidy, including patios, pathways and decked areas which can also be power-washed when needed.
- Your plants will grow and flourish. Ongoing planting takes place throughout the year to give your garden structure and colour in all seasons.
- Your lawn is treated in the autumn and spring to give it the optimal opportunity for looking its best throughout the summer.
All this gives you the pleasure of relaxing and enjoying your garden!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO A GARDEN YOU CAN ENJOY:
A qualified manager will survey your garden prior to commencing a maintenance agreement. A package will then be put together incorporating all that you wish to achieve in your garden during the year.
We will recommend the length and frequency of maintenance sessions to suit your budget and achieve your objectives. (Please see our minimum number of sessions below.)
A pre-agreement tidy-up session is recommended so your space is brought to a level at which we can maintain it. The Maintenance Agreement will be issued confirming the number of visits and the cost.
TERMS AND COSTS:
- Our Annual Garden Maintenance Agreement rate is £37.80 per man-hour including VAT. The removal of green waste ranges from £7.00 per council size bag, up to £96.00 per van load. Any materials and plants used will be charged on the monthly invoice.
- The number and length of sessions will be discussed and agreed with our manager.
- Our minimum number of sessions is every 2 weeks from March to October and every 4 weeks from November to February.
- Our minimum amount of time per visit is based on 3 man-hours in the summer and 4 man-hours in the winter.
- Our vans will be used and therefore parking/parking permits will need to be provided.
- Payment is made on a monthly basis via a direct debit.