Receptionist & Office Assistant
We have an interesting new opportunity for someone to join our small, busy team as a Receptionist & Office Assistant. This is a new role in the Boma and includes answering phones and managing incoming calls, booking garden maintenance appointments in Outlook diaries, and assisting with day-to-day administration and book-keeping functions.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Involved in communicating with clients, mainly on the telephone
- Able to operate under pressure & multi-task
- Fluent in English with very good telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Interested in horticulture
The opportunity is available immediately. This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday 09.00-18.00. Flexible working/part-time is not possible. The salary will be relevant to our industry and dependant on your experience, and would be in the region of £18,000 per annum.
If you are interested please forward us your CV and a brief description of your current circumstances.
We look forward to hearing from you and please understand if we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
Boma Garden Company