Click on your postcode zone to see charges (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OUR OLD DELIVERY PRICE LIST, PLEASE HEAD TO THE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE GARDEN CENTRE MENU - DELIVERIES FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO. THANK YOU.
Delivery Policy at the Boma
· Delivery is to the front door / main entrance only.
· If items are required to be carried through the house, a minimum £20.00* delivery charge will apply regardless of how much is spent. (* the cost will increase depending on the amount to be carried through the house). This must be pre-arranged with the Boma.
· A delivery that requires two or more people to deliver an item will have a delivery charge applied regardless of meeting the minimum amount for a free delivery.
· The Boma is not insured for any damage caused whilst delivering through your house. This is at your own risk.
· Parking permits must be provided whilst we carry items through your house. If a parking fine is issued whilst carrying through your house, this charge will be passed on to you.
· If delivery is in the Congestion Zone, the congestion fee will apply, regardless of the amount spent. This affects the following postcodes: EC1, EC2, EC3,
SE1, SE11, W1, WC1 & WC2.
· Delivery charges will be re-charged if no one is present at the discussed delivery time and the delivery is to be re-delivered. Items can be left in a pre-arranged area if you are not home, but this is left at your own risk.
· If the Boma collects goods that are not required, a collection fee will apply. (Charge same as delivery fee)
· There will be a £25.00 charge for staff to erect Christmas trees in an office or residential house.
Cost for deliveries to postcodes starting in 'N'
|Postcode||Free Delivery if spend over minimum, excluding Christmas trees:||Delivery Charge if spend is under minimum and for Christmas trees|