Delivery Policy at the Boma
- Delivery is to the ground floor, front door / main entrance only.
- If items are required to be carried through the house, an additional delivery charge will apply. The cost will increase depending on the amount to be carried through the house. This must be pre-arranged with the Boma.
- A delivery that requires two or more people to deliver an item will have an additional charge applied. (This will be dependent on what items are needed to be handled.)
- The Boma is not insured for any damage caused whilst delivering through your house. This is at your own risk.
- Parking permits must be provided whilst we carry items through your house. If a parking fine is issued whilst carrying through your house, this charge will be passed on to you.
- If delivery is in the Congestion Zone during the week, the congestion fee will apply. This affects the following postcodes: EC1, EC2, EC3, SE1, SE11, W1, WC1 & WC2.
- Delivery charges will be re-charged if no one is present at the discussed delivery time and the delivery is to be re-delivered. Items can be left in a pre-arranged area if you are not home, but this is left at your own risk.
- If the Boma collects goods that are not required, a collection fee will apply. (Charge same as delivery fee)
- There will be an additional charge of £25.00 for staff to erect Christmas trees in an office or residential house.
New Delivery Changes at the Boma
Deliveries are calculated and set to exact postcode. Please note that your exact postcode will determine the delivery distance charging zone and cannot be altered.
There will no longer be a minimum spend for free delivery.
Delivery Days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
0 - 2 km £12.00* (*Spend over £100 and delivery reduces to £6.00)
2 - 5 km £15.00
5 - 7 km £18.00
7 - 10 km £26.00
10 - 13 km £35.00
Please ask a member of staff for details if delivery is further than 13km