Click on your postcode zone to see charges (if applicable)
Delivery Policy at the Boma
· Delivery is to the front door / main entrance only.
· If items are required to be carried through the house, a minimum £20.00* delivery charge will apply regardless of how much is spent. (* the cost will increase depending on the amount to be carried through the house). This must be pre-arranged with the Boma.
· A delivery that requires two or more people to deliver an item will have a delivery charge applied regardless of meeting the minimum amount for a free delivery.
· The Boma is not insured for any damage caused whilst delivering through your house. This is at your own risk.
· Parking permits must be provided whilst we carry items through your house. If a parking fine is issued whilst carrying through your house, this charge will be passed on to you.
· If delivery is in the Congestion Zone, the congestion fee will apply, regardless of the amount spent. This affects the following postcodes: EC1, EC2, EC3,
SE1, SE11, W1, WC1 & WC2.
· Delivery charges will be re-charged if no one is present at the discussed delivery time and the delivery is to be re-delivered. Items can be left in a pre-arranged area if you are not home, but this is left at your own risk.
· If the Boma collects goods that are not required, a collection fee will apply. (Charge same as delivery fee)
· There will be a £25.00 charge for staff to erect Christmas trees in an office or residential house.
Cost for deliveries to postcodes starting in 'N'
|Postcode||Free Delivery if spend over minimum, excluding Christmas trees:||Delivery Charge if spend is under minimum and for Christmas trees|